What is Osteoarthritis?
Osteoarthritis is a disease of synovial joints; and it is characterized by progressive deterioration and loss of articular cartilage with concomitant structural and functional changes in the entire joint. There is an increase in pro-inflammatory biomarkers causing chronic inflammation in the joints which results in chronic joint pain, stiffness, swelling and bone enlargement or erosion.
How many people in South Africa struggle with Osteoarthritis?
- 1 out of 5 South Africans are struggling with Osteoarthritis
Why is Osteoarthritis such a big concern?
- No cure
- It is a deteriorating disease
- Osteoarthritis is a leading cause of chronic disability in people older than 70 years
The ONLY Joint Health Supplement who can claim this triple-action effect backed by published clinical studies (16 studies)
FlexofendTM contains 500 mg NEM® (Eggshell Membrane) which contains a natural matrix of bioactive molecules:
- collagen I, V and X
- hyaluronic acid
working synergistically together to support a healthy inflammatory response
How does FlexofendTM work?
- FlexofendTM reduces several pro-inflammatory biomarkers responsible for the chronic inflammation and deformation of cartilage and fibrous tissue.
- FlexofendTM demonstrating a substantial chondroprotective effect
Who can benefit form FlexofendTM?
- People struggling with joint pain and stiffness such as patients diagnosed with Osteoarthritis and/or Rheumatoid Arthritis
Why should you supplement with FlexofendTM
- PROTECTS YOUR JOINTS
Cartilage and joint protection are clearly demonstrated in several studies. It protects cartilage against further deterioration
- YOU FEEL IT!
70 % of patients experience joint pain and stiffness reduction in just 10 days
Optimal tactility after 6 months of supplementation
- AWARD WINNING PRODUCT
The Frost & Sullivan Award Winner for the best joint health supplement in it’s category